From burgers to beer to baked goods, Downtown Fayetteville has it all! While you’re on the Square for First Thursday, be sure to pop in a few of these wonderful downtown bars and restaurants.
- Arsaga’s in the Library – 401 W. Mountain – 479-521-1993
Located inside the Fayetteville Public Library. A full menu of coffee based drinks, frozen drinks, and teas as well as many breakfast and lunch options available.
- BHK Kafe - 1 East Center, Suite 160 – 479-442-3805
Upscale coffeehouse serving cheese, pastries, desserts and more.
- Bliss Cupcake Cafe – 112 W. Center – 479-575-0575
Boutique cupcake shop that bakes unique creations throughout the day in small batches using nothing but locally-sourced ingredients.
- Damgoode Pies – 31 E Center – 479-444-7437
Pizza parlor that offers eclectic selections of signature pizzas, 9 homemade sauces and over 30 toppings.
- Fresco Cafe & Pub – 112 W Center Street- 479-455-5555
Full Service, fast casual dining bistro featuring sandwiches, paninis, flat bread pizzas, dinner entrees, soups & salads.
- Hugo’s – 25 1/2 N. Block – 479-966-4488
Eclectic American menu featuring award-winning burgers, homemade french fries, crepes, and nachos, as well as daily specials and their famous beer cheese soup.
- Jammin’ Java – 21 W. Mountain – 479-443-2233
High quality coffee beans, beverages, smoothies, food items, and local merchandise.
- Lightbulb Club – 19 N. Block – (479) 443-4600
Bar with pool tables, shuffleboard, vintage arcade games and popular jukebox.
- Little Bread Company – 116 N. Block Ave. – 479-527-0622
Artisan bakery, coffee , and sandwich shop
- Loafin Joe’s – 201 W. Mountain – 479-443-9944
Subs made with fresh bread loaves daily, pizza, salads and soups.
- Maxine’s Tap Room – 107 N. Block – 479-442-9601
One of the oldest bars in Northwest Arkansas. Marjorie Maxine Miller opened the bar in 1950.
- Celi’s True Mexican Cuisine – 25 E. Center – 479-521-9991
Voted best Mexican food in the state repeatedly by the Arkansas Times. Menu items are made from scratch daily.
- Petra Café – 31 E. Center – 479-443-3090
Greek food cafe offering sandwiches, pitas, salads and more.
- Tables & Ale - 102 N. Block – 479-521-3033
Bar with pool tables inside and popular patio outside.
- Tangerine Club – 21 N. Block – 479-444-6100
Late night venue with an lounge upstairs and dancing downstairs.
- Taste of Thai - 31 E. Center – 479-251-1800
Cozy, award-winning authentic Thai food restaurant.
- Tiny Tim’s Pizza – 21 W. Mountain -479-521-5551
Pizza, salads, and sandwiches in addition to a full bar and 14 different beers on tap.
- Vetro 1925 – 21 W. Mountain -479-521-5551
Upscale Italian restaurant with private dining options and extensive wine list.